What We Do
- Congratulations to the Hargis family on the arrival of their new baby a couple of weeks ago! We have the privilege of serving Jesse and Isabelle by providing meals over the next few weeks. They do not have any dietary restrictions or allergies. Please make sure to contact Jesse prior to delivering your meal to arrange a drop off time. If you have any questions about the calendar or meals, feel free to contact Elizabeth Mattson.
- Women of Redeemer Ladies' Night - Lauren Hennessee will be hosting a casual Ladies' Night at her home on Thursday, May 31st at 7:30 p.m. If your last name begins with A-M, please bring an appetizer. If your last name begins with N-Z, please bring a dessert. RSVP to Katie Nau at email@example.com.
- Redeemer Children’s Ministry is offering a second mandatory training session for all current or prospective nursery or Sunday School volunteers. The next training will be held Sunday, June 3rd from 9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m (in a “Library” on the first floor). Please contact the Nursery Coordinator, Anna Woeste, or the Children’s Sunday School Coordinator, Lauren Hennessee, with any questions.
- Church Picnic – Save the Date! First church picnic of the summer will be on June 3rd. More details to come.
- Summer Mission Trip to Montgomery, Alabama from July 14-21. Cost is $400/person. Anyone entering 5th grade and older is welcome to sign up. See Arne Keister with any questions. Sign up by June 23.
- Redeemer Groups - Our small groups meet on the first and third weeks of each month. We’d love to have you join us! Please contact a current host or Jonathan Kiel (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.